FIT's benefits department is responsible for administering the college's plans for employee health care (Aetna), retirement savings, flexible spending, life insurance, long-term disability, and commuter benefits. We also manage employee wellness programs and assist employees as they navigate retirement from FIT.
Full-Time Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
This section describes benefits information for full-time staff, full-time faculty (titles covered by FIT's collective bargaining agreement), and full-time non-bargaining staff (administrative positions).
Part-Time Faculty and Staff
This section contains information on the benefit plans that are available to part-time faculty and staff.
Monica Lemkowitz - Director of Benefits
• Responsible for overall administration of FIT employee benefit plans.
Diana Reyes - Benefits Coordinator
• Contact with questions about FIT's benefit plan offerings, adjunct faculty and part-time staff health care premium reimbursement, and FIT's Employee Wellness Program.
Jing Wu - Senior Benefits Specialist
• Contact with questions about FIT's benefit plan offerings and for information about applying for long-term disability benefits.
Luminita Ganshaw - Benefits Representative
• Contact to prepare for retirement from FIT or with questions about retiree benefits.
Cherese Hill-Cartagena - Time and Leave Specialist
• Contact with questions about medical and family leave-related requests, other leave requests, and online attendance system issues.
When emailing the Benefits Team, please include your FIT employee identification number.