"Faces and Places in Fashion" provides an opportunity to connect with the pulse of the fashion industry in an open and conversational setting.
"Faces & Places in Fashion" is a lecture series, class, and forum for prominent fashion professionals to discuss their trade, experience, and perspective on the business. We invite the general public to attend.
The lectures are typically held on Mondays from 4:10 pm - 5:30 pm but check listing as some times are changing.
In light of Covid-19, classes are all online.
Spring 2021 Lectures
- January 25, Course Introduction, Caroline Gordon -- (view archived class)
- February 1, Molly Patrick Epstein, Owner, Owl Tree -- (view archived class)
- February 8, Ambika Singh, CEO, Armoire -- (attend online class)
- February 15, Presidents Day, NO CLASS
- February 22, Kate Sullivan, General Merchandise Manager, Nike -- (view archived class)
- March 1, Katie Irish,Costume Designer,Television/Film and Theatre -- (view archived class)
- March 8, Laura Wales Holliday, Marketing Consultant, Depop, previously Zola and Rent the Runway -- (view archived class)
- March 15, CURRENT ISSUES DUE
- March 22, Karen Sabag, Designer, Karen Sabag New York -- (view archived class)
- March 29, Spring Break, NO CLASS
- April 5, Zaheda Moosa, Design Director, Betsey Johnson Kids at G&W Industries -- (view archived class)
- April 12, Dimitra Williams, Founder & CEO, Miitra (Also Designer at Helmut Lang) -- (view archived class)
- April 19, Bijou Abiola, Director of Consumer Insights & Strategy, L'Oreal -- (attend online class)
- April 26, Oana Botez, Costume Designer, Theatre, Opera and Dance -- (attend online class)
- May 3, Rachel Lande, Vice President Global Merchandising, Kate Spade -- (attend online class)
- May 10, Fashion Services Network, Panelists -- (attend online class)
Schedule is subject to change. Guests are welcome and reservations are not necessary.