Policy No: IT003
The policy provides a coordinated, centralized, and sustainable computer hardware refresh process for all non-classroom faculty, administrators, and staff.* FIT computers will be replaced on a rolling four-year cycle. This process will improve system dependability, administration, and cost management. FIT-Information Technology (IT) will coordinate administration of this policy with input from Vice Presidents, Divisional Directors, and Finance.
*See Teaching Faculty Computer Refresh policy for teaching faculty.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- Vice Presidents and Divisional Directors
- Non-Classroom Faculty, Administrators, and Staff
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
- Responsible Office: Office of Information Technology
- Implementation History: Issued November 2017
- Contact(s): Informational Technology; Academic Technology and Desktop Services
View Official Policy
IT003, Computer Refresh (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.