To Do Lists
A helpful list of to-do's for New Student Orientation +
the Fall 2022 semester:
- Complete your Gallup Clifton Strengths Assessment: You will receive your unique code to complete this via your FIT email account.
- Monitor your FIT email account daily: Important information about things like Orientation, housing, registration, and all other official College communications will be sent to you via your FIT email account.
- Review the FIT 2022-23 Academic Calendar: Please note that further additions and revisions to the academic calendar may be made, if needed.
- Opt to enroll in or waive out of FIT health insurance through September 15: Information on how to do so can be located here.
- Review Campus Safety and Security information: Find information about the Shuttle service between the Feldman Center and Kaufman Hall.
- Save the Dates:
- Bookmark and review the contents of these helpful webpages: