skip to con tent

In this section

Forms and Requests

Paper forms are to be submitted to the Registrar's Office, located in Feldman Center Room C158.

Add/Drop and Special Approval Form (pdf)

Address Change (pdf)


Auditing a Course

Common Application

Course Equivalency Assessment (pdf)

College Withdrawal (pdf)

Course Withdrawal Form (pdf)

Cross Registration SUNY

Duplicate Diploma Request (pdf)

Enrollment and Degree Verification Requests 

Graduation Application - apply online

Identification Number Request (pdf)

Independent Study 

Make-up Exam Application (pdf) - permission from your department is required

Name Change Request - submit online

Pass/Fail Grade Request - This form is not available online, visit the Registrar's Office.**

Re-Evaluation of Graduation (pdf) 

Social Security & ID Correction Form (pdf)

Transcript Request - submit online

** For Pass/Fail grade procedure, review the college catalog: