Policy No: IT001
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT or the “college”) provides a range of computing equipment, networks, and information resources (“FIT IT Systems”) to support the instructional, research, and administrative functions of the college, as well as to enhance the well-being of the FIT community. This policy is intended to guide all Users of FIT IT Systems whether affiliated with FIT or not, accessing from campus or remote locations, on the acceptable use of FIT IT Systems. FIT IT systems shall be used for purposes that are legal, ethical, and consistent with FIT policies and the college’s mission. Violations of this policy constitute unacceptable use of FIT IT Systems.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- All Users of FIT IT Systems
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
- Responsible Office(s): Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
- Implementation History: Issued April 2021
- Contact(s): Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
View Official Policy
IT001, Acceptable Use for FIT IT Systems (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.