Digital library of art images from museums and other institutions.
Current faculty: Contact FITDIL administrator Jana Duda (firstname.lastname@example.org, 212 217.4378) to obtain the authorization code and password.
Registration for an individual account is required for some features.
Clip Art is only compatible in Internet Explorer.
FITDIL is an Internet-based digital repository database of approximately 64,000 digital images intended for both research and instructional use by FIT students and faculty. Limited access for guest users.
Users are required to create a MY FS account
Trend reports & forecasting for fashion. Use Mozilla/Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (version 10 and up only - older versions of Internet Explorer are not compatible).
Harper's Bazaar (US): 1867-Current
Harper's Bazaar (UK):
April 1930-Dec 1969
Harpers and Queen (UK):
Jan 1972-Dec 2000
Harper's Bazaar (UK):
Jan 2007-Dec 2007
Full-text books and articles from scholarly publications.
There is a 3-user limit to this database -- please log off when you are finished.
1. Visit the website through our Library database page
2. Create an individual account on Peclers(+) using your FIT email
3. Check your FIT email for your activation link from Peclers(+)
4. Log in with using your Peclers(+) account after authentication through our databases to access the service
Trend reports & forecasting for lifestyles and interiors
Students must create an account and re-activate their account every 90 days: click on re-activate account
To access WGSN Lifestyle & Interiors:
- login via the proxy and then with your WGSN username and password
- select the part of the site you wish to use from the top menu under "Fashion"
- Visit WindowsWear
- Click “Join now” on the top right
- Select "Academic" on the right
- Under "existing members" select "FIT"
- Create profile
- Under "get started" select "student" or "faculty"
- Use your FIT email and create a password
- Click "join"
· Better Homes & Gardens (1922 - 2005)
· Chatelaine (1928 - 2005)
· Cosmopolitan (1926 - 2004)
· Essence (1970 - 2005)
· Good Housekeeping (1885 - 2005)
· Ladies’ Home Journal (1883 - 2005)
· Parents (1926 - 2005)
· Redbook (1903 - 2005)
· Seventeen (1944 - 2005)
· Women's Day (1937-2005)
· Women's International Network News (WIN News) (1975-2005)