Almost anyone can register for credit and noncredit courses at FIT no application necessary!
Here's how to get started:
Credit courses (non-degree) are officially registered with the State University of
New York and administered by an academic school and department. Tests, assignments,
and grades are provided by FIT faculty.
Noncredit courses are short, intensive seminars or workshops taught by an expert in
the topic. A mark of either Pass or Fail is awarded at the conclusion of the course.
- Noncredit Online Course Registration
- Noncredit Mail/Fax Registration Form
Noncredit In-Person Registration
236 West 27th Street (Storefront)
New York, NY 10001-5992
- Noncredit Refund Procedures and Form
- For additional information on CEO, CT, SUS, and TOT courses, email email@example.com. For additional information on SX courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For personal assistance call 212 217.7715