Highlights of Precollege Programs include:
- Non-credit and credit course offerings to high school students;
- Non-credit workshop offerings to middle-school students;
- On-campus high school internship placements;
- Cultivation of partnerships with New York City area schools and related outreach activities; and
- On-campus academic tours, seminars, and workshop offerings for parents, teachers, and non-profit youth organizations, with participation welcome and encouraged at student and faculty exhibitions, FIT Museum events, as well as other FIT community activities.
Classes available in:
Accessories design, advertising and marketing, app design, communication design, computer graphics, event planning, cosmetics and fragrance marketing, draping, drawing, fashion design, fashion forecasting, fashion merchandising, film editing, film criticism, graphic design, illustration, interior design, international trade and marketing, jewelry design, journalism, menswear, painting, packaging design, patternmaking, photography, production management, screenprinting, sculpture, sewing, sneaker design, styling, textile design, visual merchandising and more!
Still considering Precollege courses? Here's why they're so popular!