Enrollment Management and Student Success
Come for the Education. Stay for the Experience.
In Enrollment Management and Student Success, we’re focused on creating an environment that fosters growth outside the classroom and lasts well beyond graduation. FIT is committed to your development as a whole person, and we’re glad to be a part of your journey.
Dean of Students
The Dean of Students (DOS) serves as a critical support structure dedicated to the intellectual, creative, personal, and social development of FIT students.
Student Complaint Resolution
We make every effort to resolve student complaints internally using a number of policies and procedures. Find them here.
Find out how to get in touch with anyone from Student Life, Admissions, Health Services, and more.
Creating an Environment Where You Can Thrive
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success is dedicated to offering student-focused services and co-curricular programming in support of our diverse student population.
We collaborate with students and other members of the FIT community to create an experiential environment that complements and contributes to your academic learning, social growth, and professional development.
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success supports you by valuing the importance of:
- Community: Promoting an environment that facilitates the emotional, social, and academic well-being of students; cultivating a sense of pride and investment in the ongoing success of FIT.
- Communication: Creating opportunities to increase dialogue among students, staff, and faculty.
- Inclusion: Fostering a safe and accepting environment that promotes appreciation and affinity among community members.
- Student-centeredness: Partnering with the deans, chairs, and faculty to provide comprehensive academic development and personal enrichment.
- Innovation: Embracing change, fostering creativity, focusing on technology, flexibility, and growth, and encouraging all to think in new ways.