If you are a high school student
You may not apply directly to the bachelor's degree program. High school students should apply to a two-year Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree program and after completing that degree apply to the two-year bachelor's program. 

If you have an AAS from FIT
You may apply to the bachelor's degree program. Depending on your major, you may have to take certain prerequisite or equivalent courses before you apply. See a Home Products faculty advisor for information.

If you have credits or a degree from another college
You may apply to the two-year Home Products Development BS program as a transfer student if you meet one of the following criteria by the time you enroll at FIT:

  • you will have an associates from a regionally accredited college in a program that is equivalent to any FIT AAS program or in liberal arts. Certain prerequisite or equivalent courses must have been completed before you apply.
  • you will have earned at least 60 credits toward a bachelor's degree in an equivalent or related program at a regionally accredited college.

Please note that FIT AAS students receive priority admissions consideration.

Apply Now