Levi Strauss & Co. Social Justice Scholars Program
High school-aged students may be eligible for a financial scholarship based on the criteria listed below. Please submit your application using the link provided and be sure to submit all required support documents in one email, as only complete applications will be reviewed. This scholarship covers the cost of one Precollege class (either Live or Workshop). Please note that a $50 voucher for supplies is included in this award. Award recipients will be notified by email.
- Reimbursements for courses purchased independently are not available through this scholarship opportunity.
- Precollege students may only receive only one FIT Scholarship award per semester, whether it is the Levi Strauss & Co. scholarship or any other scholarship
- Students who fail to attend the first two sessions of their program will forfeit their award.
- We are not currently accepting applications for this opportunity.
The following criteria will be required as part of the application:
- Applicant is a high school student.
- Applicant self-identifies as Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color (BIPOC); African American; or BIPOC multi-racial.
- Applicant demonstrates financial need
How to Apply
(STOP. Please review the financial need criteria below)
Step One: Complete and submit the Levi Strauss & Co. Social Justice Scholarship Application
Step Two: The following required support document must be emailed to [email protected] within 24 hours of submitting the application.
- A third-party document indicating your need for financial assistance (ie. free or reduced lunch)
Please submit your documents in PDF, Docx, or JPG formats. Your email subject line should be:
First Name Last Name: Levi Strauss & Co. Scholarship Documents
About Levi Strauss & Co.
Levi Strauss & Co. is one of the world’s largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeanswear. The company design and markets jeans, casual wear and relates accessories for men, women and children under the Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™, and Denizen® brands. Its products are sold in more than 110 countries and worldwide through a combination of chain retailers, department stores, online sites, and a global footprint of approximately 3,000 retail stores and shop-in-shops. Levi Straus & Co.’s reported fiscal 2018 net revenues were $5.6 billion. For more information, go to http://levistrauss.com.