Policy No: FA003
Fashion Institute of Technology ("FIT" or "the college") is committed to protecting the safety and well-being of its students and employees and maintaining educational and working environments that are free from discrimination and harassment. The college recognizes the need to protect transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary individuals from discrimination and harassment by designating all public Single-Occupancy Restrooms as All-Gender Restrooms.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- All members of the FIT community
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Responsible Office: Office of Space Planning
- Implementation History: Issued July 2021
- Contact: Title IX Coordinator/Affirmative Action Officer
View Official Policy
FA003 All-Gender Restrooms (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.