Hue is the college's award-winning magazine, published three times a year. Its purpose, both in print and online, is two-fold: to promote FIT as a vibrant, innovative, and influential institution; and to communicate the college's vitality and excellence to a broad range of readers, including alumni, prospective and current students and parents, industry, donors, SUNY representatives, government officials, and friends of the college.
Hue covers a range of topics, including:
- college news, events, and activities, such as new programs, guest speakers, and conferences;
- profiles of notable alumni;
- class notes on professional achievements of alumni;
- student and faculty activities and achievements;
- institutional advancement news, including FIT Foundation events and fundraising efforts, scholarships, and gifts;
- developments and trends in industry and in the culture of interest to our readers;
- The Museum at FIT's exhibitions and programs.
We encourage the FIT community to let us know about people, activities, and events that might make compelling stories. Contact us at [email protected] or submit a story idea using the FIT Newsroom Submission Form.
See Hue online at hue.fitnyc.edu.
Recent Hue Covers
Video by Hue
Webby 2016 Honoree for Video in the Fashion and Beauty Category: