Vendor attendance at bid openings:
- All bid openings are open to the public.
- A designated Purchasing official(s) will open all bids at the time specified for the bid openings.
- All information read is subject to analysis and no final determination will be made at the opening.
- Bids will be recorded on the bid tabulation sheet provided in the folder. No copies will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for recording the information announced at the opening.
- At this time, there should be no discussions regarding the bids.
- The opened bids will be given immediately to the originating Purchasing Agent.
- Any questions should be directed to this agent after they have had sufficient time to review the bids.