Transfer Students


If you have taken English composition at another college and FIT has given you transfer credit for EN 121, you do not need to take the SAT/ACT exam.

If you have not taken English composition (a three-credit writing course) at another college, you must submit SAT or ACT scores before you can register for the appropriate English or Educational Skills course in which you are placed.

» English Placement Tests and Exemptions


» Math Placement Tests and Exemptions