Reasonable Workplace Accommodations
Policy No: HR005
The Fashion Institute of Technology ("FIT" or "the college") is committed to providing an accessible and supportive environment for employees or applicants with disabilities. Any employees or applicants with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation, regardless of title, salary grade, or bargaining unit.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- Applicants for employment
- Student employees
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Responsible Office: Office of Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Implementation History: Issue Date N/A; Updated September 2019
- Contact(s): Office of Human Resource Management and Labor Relations; Affirmative Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator
View Official Policy
HR005, Reasonable Workplace Accommodations (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.