Precollege Prices/Payment Methods
Cost for High School Live Program (Fall/Spring, 10-sessions)
One course: $445.00*
Cost for High School Summer Live Program (Summer, 11-sessions)
One course: $515.00*
Cost for High School Workshop Program (Fall/Spring/Summer, 4-days)
One course: $355.00*
Cost for Middle School Workshop Program (Fall/Spring/Summer, 4-days)
One course: $185.00*
Cost for Creative Career Workshop (1-day)
One course: $65.00
All payments must be made in full.
The Transaction Fee is nonrefundable and will be added to your purchase at check-out.
- Charge Occurrence: Once per purchase/transaction. If a student complets multiple transactions during a semester, they will be charged the $10 Transaction Fee each time.
- Refundable: No. This fee is for processing transactions. Even if a student withdraws from a course, the fee is incurred.
- Charge Occurrence: once per course
- Refundable: Yes. This cost covers instructional materials, tools, and supplies shared
in the classroom, or maintenance of equipment and labs. These materials are not "course supplies", which are the responsibility of the individual student. This fee is refundable because if you don't attend the course - you don't contribute to the
necessary materials or maintenance needs. Please visit your course listing page to
view the supplies children need to purchase for class.
How would you like to pay?
- Online: Students who register online for Precollege courses will be able to submit payment at that time.
- Unable to pay by credit card? Email [email protected] for more information.
- Precollege Programs cannot accept payments over the phone.
For program and refund dates, please check the Precollege Calendar.