• Students enrolled for credit courses
• Walk-in on Fridays
• Appointment on Fridays
Make an appointment:
• By phone, 212 217.4190
• In person, David Dubinsky Rm A402
Men often have different needs, different concerns, different questions and issues from their female counterparts. That's why Health Services is now offering a Men's Health Clinic, staffed by male primary care providers, whose focus is on the needs of FIT's male students. The Men's Health Clinic provides you with the opportunity to select providers you feel comfortable with, in an atmosphere that is non-judgmental and confidential.
Reasons for making an appointment with the Men's Health Clinic may include:
- Testicular exam
- Testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV Testing
- Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (GBTQ) support
- Genital or Rectal Problems
- Testicular pain/rashes
- Erectile dysfunction/early ejaculation, etc.
- Hernias/groin pain
- Sports related injury
- Common skin conditions
- And more!