Student Health Portal
What is the FIT Health Portal?
The FIT Health Portal is a federally-compliant online portal that provides secure 24/7 access to information regarding your health care at FIT Health Services.
The health portal allows you to:
- Receive important updates regarding your recent visits and labs; and respond directly online.
- Cut back on wait time by filling out forms online at the comfort of your home.
- Schedule, view and cancel appointments.
- Send confidential/sensitive documents to Health Services.
- View and print summary of your visits at Health Services.
- View and print lab results.
- View and print record of your immunizations administered on-site.
- View and print receipts.
- View and print medication instructions.
- View and print health resources.
Log in to the health portal with your FIT username and password. These are the same credentials you use to login to MyFIT portal and FIT email.
Please note that sharing your FIT username and password will allow the person/s you shared the information with to access your health information including your appointments and encounter summaries via the health portal. If you have shared your FIT credentials with other people and do not want them to access your health information, please change your FIT password at http://password.fitnyc.edu/change/.
Questions or need more information?
If you need help or have any questions regarding the content of the health portal,
please call us at 212 217.4190.
If you have any problems logging in, please visit the FIT Information Technology page or call 212 217.HELP(4357).