Student Health Portal
The FIT Health Portal is a federally-compliant online portal that provides secure 24/7 access to information regarding your health care at FIT Health Services.
The health portal allows you to:
- Schedule, view and cancel appointments
- Receive important updates regarding your recent visits and labs; and respond directly online
- Cut back on wait time by filling out forms online ahead of your visit or appointment
- Send confidential/sensitive documents securely to Health Services
- View and print:
Log in to the health portal with your FIT username and password. These are the same credentials you use to login to MyFIT portal and FIT email.
Do not save your FIT password on your browser.
Saving your password for FIT sites on your browser/s can expose the data it protects to anyone else who uses your computer, and possibly to others on the Internet. This can be a major issue especially for sites that contain sensitive information like the health portal. Saved password may prevent you from logging in to the health portal for security reasons.
Do not share your FIT password.
Sharing your FIT username and password will allow the person/s you shared the information with to access your health information including your appointments and encounter summaries via the health portal.
If you have shared your FIT credentials with other people and do not want them to access your health information, please change your FIT password at http://password.fitnyc.edu/change/.
If you prefer to revoke access to the health portal by anyone including you, you may request to disable access by calling us at 212 217.4190.
- Make sure your password is not saved for any FIT sites on your browser. If it is, you can either delete the saved password for FIT sites on that browser or use a different browser where you password is not saved.
- Log in to MyFIT in a browser where your password is not saved.
- If you are able to log in to MyFIT, you can go ahead and log in to the health portal at https://fit.stuenthealthportal.com with the same FIT username and password.
- If you are unable to log in to MyFIT, you can reset your password at https://sites.fitnyc.edu/pwm/public/ForgottenPassword. If you are unable to reset your password online, please contact FIT IT Department at 212-217-HELP. Once you are able to log in to MyFIT, you can go ahead and log in to the health portal with the new password.
Questions or need more information?
If you need help or have any questions regarding the content of the health portal,
please call us at 212 217.4190.
If you have any problems logging in, please visit the FIT Information Technology page or call 212 217.HELP(4357).