All FIT students are required to fill out the health history form online. Information will be kept on file in order to provide health care services to the students during their enrollment at FIT. All information is confidential. Please visit our Confidentiality page for more information.
Instructions on how to complete the Health History Form:
- Register at the FIT Health Portal at fit.studenthealthportal.com by clicking Click here to register. If you have already registered, proceed to step 10.
- Enter your FIT Student ID number (with the @ symbol).
- Enter your birthdate. Birthdate must be entered in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. For example, January 1, 1980 should be entered 01/01/1980.
- Select a security question and enter your answer.
- Click Register.
- Check your FIT email account for the link to create a password. Instructions on how to log in to your FIT email account can be found at FIT's Google Help Site.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the email.
- Enter the correct answer to the security question.
- Enter password you would like to use.
- Log in to the FIT Health Portal and click MyForms.
- Fill out the Health History Form and click Submit.
If you need help registering or logging in or have any questions, please contact Health Services at 212 217.4190.