Our non-credit certificate programs have been specially crafted to provide sound business theory with a real-word perspective. Professional Studies and Enterprise Studies and Digital Design offer professional development certificate programs for industry-experienced individuals who are seeking a career boost or new possibilities.
Most professional development program curricula can be accomplished within one year on a part-time basis. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion, attendees must complete the entire program within two years.
Certificates of Completion administered by Enterprise Studies and Digital Design:
- Creative Enterprise Ownership
- Computer Essentials for Fashion Design
- Computer Essentials for Graphic Design
- Computer Essentials for Web Design
- Sustainable Design Entrepreneur
- Computer Essentials for Video
Certificates of Completion administered by Professional Studies:
- Brand Management Experience
- Color Specialist: Fashion and Home Products Concentration or Image and Style Concentration
- Data Analytics: Retail Marketing
- Fashion Events Planning
- Fashion Styling
- Image Consulting
- Product Development Manager
- Product Development: Certified Technical Designer
- Product Development: Intimate Apparel and Swimwear
- Omni-Channel Retail
- Science of Shopping
- The Jimmy Bell/Givaudan Creative Fragrance Development Certificate Programs
- Wardrobe Technician and Costume Design Specialist
Earn a Wearable and Decorative Arts Certificate of Achievement. Perfect for those looking to sell their creations at craft shows, flea and farmer’s markets, galleries, and online markets. Professional expansion into selling your creations.
In order to receive a Certificate of Achievement, attendees must complete 3 courses in either Pet Product Design (SXD) or Wearable and Decorative Arts (SXW), plus 3 Creative Enterprise Ownership (CEO) courses.
Certificates of Achievement