Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Science Degree
Upon graduating from the Advertising and Marketing Communications BS program, students will be skilled in the following:
- Ethical Responsibility: Students will be aware of making ethically responsible decisions in the area of brand management.
- Marketing Basics: Students will comprehend both the marketing process as well as the component market communications elements.
- Brand Management: Students will build a brand using IMC strategies and tactics and develop brand equity through secondary associations such as extensions and alliances.
- Marketing Communications Technology: Students will identify the workings of up-to-date technological tools in marketing communications.
- Analysis and Critical Thinking: Students will develop, assess, and present business information using a variety of sources and computer software.
- Globalism: Students will assess markets and cultures and determine areas of commonality and differences in customer needs, wants, and usage.
- Teambuilding: Students will effectively work in a team to address common goals in an effective and efficient manner.