Policy No: CR007
The internet is an important medium for Fashion Institute of Technology (“FIT”) internal and external communication. FIT websites serve the educational, cultural, and social programs of the college and are a primary means for presenting the college to the public.
This policy applies to publication of information on the internet and specifically to college-owned websites. FIT’s Division of Communications and External Relations (“CER”) is responsible for oversight of FIT’s web properties.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- All FIT Employees, students, and alumni who are authorized to create and/or maintain FIT Websites and web content
- FIT-affiliated entities creating and/or maintaining website and web content about FIT
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Communications and External Relations
- Responsible Office: Office of Communications and External Relations
- Implementation History: Issue Date N/A; Updated August 2019
- Contact(s): Vice President for Communications and External Relations; Manager of Digital Strategy; Web Content Coordinator
View Official Policy
CR007, Web Content (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.