Policy No. CP003*
FIT supports an environment where its students, employees, visitors, contractors or other persons do not smoke or use tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, and are not exposed to those who do. Therefore, FIT prohibits students, employees, visitors, contractors or other persons from smoking and the use of tobacco products anywhere on campus, including but not limited to, the use of e-cigarette, electronic smoking or vaping devices such as juul.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- All members of the FIT community
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Success; Vice President, Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Responsible Office(s): Enrollment Management and Student Success, Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Implementation History: Issued June 2006; Updated April 2014, Fall 2015
- Contact(s): Vice President Enrollment Management and Student Success; Vice President, Human Resources; Counseling Center; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Health Services
View Official Policy
CP003, Tobacco-Free Campus (.pdf)
This PDF document is the official version of this policy.
*Formally titled Smoking and Tobacco Products