Policy No: CP008
Policies are a body of shared knowledge used to strengthen, support, and protect the Fashion Institute of Technology. This policy addresses the process for developing, issuing, and maintaining all FIT policies and applies to all college departments, employees, and students.
Who Should Read This Policy
- FIT Divisional Vice Presidents, Deans, and Department Heads
- All FIT employees and students
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Strategic Planning and Institutional Effectiveness/Deputy to the President
- Responsible Office(s): Office of Compliance and Audit
- Dates: Issued March 2016
- Contact(s): Director of Policy and Compliance, Office of Compliance and Audit
View Official Policy
CP008, Policy on Policies (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.