- The Faculty Room is a comprehensive on-line resource for faculty and administrators in postsecondary
institutions nationwide where you can learn more about:
- Academic accommodations for students with disabilities
- Universal design of instruction
- Computer technology and web accessibility
- Rights and responsibilities of students with disabilities and faculty
- Resources, and much more.
It is part of DO-IT (Disabilities Opportunities Internetworking Technology) from the University of Washington.
- In Their Shoes is a production developed by the Office of Disability Services at The Pennsylvania State University which we purchased to assist you in having a better understanding, from a student's perspective, of why accommodations are necessary and how they work to achieve full participation.