Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Students who complete the Advertising Design BFA program will be able to:
- implement planning and research as the groundwork for the creative process;
- develop art, copy, and technology solutions to solve social and client problems;
- create executions, with an emphasis on contemporary design, that produce brand differentiation;
- implement creative tools and innovative methodologies that design imaginative work in an on-demand industry;
- identify the media channels for an effective integrated campaign; and
- assemble an advertising portfolio for both traditional and digital platforms.