FIT Discovery Day is designed especially for high school students and their parents who are interested in learning more about FIT. Explore FIT's undergraduate majors in fashion, visual arts and design, business, and the liberal arts.
- Meet our department chairs and speak with representatives from the Admissions office.
- Participate in hands on workshops from the Art & Design and Business & Technology majors.
- Get helpful tips from faculty members and Admissions counselors on preparing your portfolio.
- Join a student-led tour including a residence hall, specialized classrooms, labs, and much more.
Register below for one of the available dates. We can’t wait to see you there.
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY: Please note that the schedule is the same on both days.
- 9:30 - 10:00 am Check-In & Refreshments: Dubinsky Student Center Lobby & Dining Hall
- 10:00 - 10:10 am Welcome: Haft Auditorium
- 10:10 - 10:55 am Chat with the FIT Community: Haft Auditorium
- 10:55 - 11:00 am Program Overview & Workshop Descriptions: Haft Auditorium
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm Workshop Session #1
- 12:15- 1:15 pm Workshop Session #2
- 1:30 - 2:30 pm Workshop Session #3
- 2:30 pm End of Event
- Campus Tours available throughout the day