- Go to MyFIT at myfit.fitnyc.edu
- Enter your FIT username: firstname_lastname
- Enter your password. First time users: The default, case sensitive, password is your
birthday in Mmmddyyyy format. For password security, you should change the default password at first login.
- After successful log in, click on the Student tab.
- Under Online Resources channel (on left), click Registration on the list of shortcuts
- Click the menu item entitled Look Up Classes to Add.
- Select the semester from the drop-down menu that you want to register for, then Submit.
- Select a subject and any other criteria you want to use.
- Once you've found a class, check the box to the left to select it.
- Once you've checked the box, click Register at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat the process for your entire schedule.
- View and print your schedule in list format by selecting Student Schedule Course by Course or calendar format by
selecting Schedule by Day and Time, in the Registration menu of MyFIT.
- To web drop a course, select WEB DROP under the Action drop-down menu, then Submit Changes at bottom of page.
- Use Class Search to prepare. Click on a course title in Class Search for information about restrictions, pre-requisites, waitlists, general education attributes, and more.
- Click here for a guide to understanding common registration error messages.
- Class Schedule day abbreviations: Monday - M | Tuesday - T | Wednesday - W | Thursday
- R | Friday - F | Saturday - S | Sunday - U
- There are no classes scheduled Tuesday & Thursday from 1pm - 2pm. This Common Hour
has been set aside for Student Life activities.
- Self-service registration terminals are available in the Registrar's Office in Feldman
Center Room C158 during office hours.
- Web registration and MyFIT is not available from 2:00am - 3:00am.
- You will need to show your class schedule to Public Safety officers during Orientation
and the first week of classes to verify your enrollment, and receive/renew student
- Classroom Locator: Begins with A - Dubinsky | B - Business & Liberal Arts | C - Feldman | D - Pomerantz
E - Goodman | SF - Store Front 236 West 27th
PAY YOUR BILL