May 15 Fall registration begins for newly admitted Bachelor students
May 29 Fall registration begins for newly admitted one-year AAS students
May 30 Fall registration begins for newly admitted two-year AAS students
Before You Register
- Check your registration assignment date and time. Click here for information on assignment times.
- Check your account for registration holds. Click here for information on registration holds.
- Review your degree audit (DARS) to register for the proper sequence of courses to complete the requirements for your major. Click here for information on understanding your degree audit.
- You are encouraged to meet with the Academic Advisement Center regarding your curriculum. Click here to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Financial Aid - Go to fafsa.gov to apply. For information on TAP eligibility, contact the Registrar's Office in Room C158. For information about all other forms of financial aid, including loans, contact Financial Aid in Room A212A.
- Prepare your schedule by searching for classes in Class Search. Clicking on a course title in Class Search will pop up important information about a course.
- If you require a registration accommodation, contact Disability Support Services (FIT-ABLE).
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to Room A570.
- Click here for helpful information to understand and avoid registration errors.
- Click here for registration instructions.
- Register online through MyFIT starting from your assigned date and time, through the add/drop period.
After You Register
- Run your degree audit (DARS) again to confirm you are registered for required courses.
- As soon as you register for courses, you are responsible for the tuition unless you drop courses before the first day of the semester. Click here for information on making payment.
- Click here for information on refund periods
GO TO STEP 4 ONLY AFTER REGISTERING FOR YOUR LAST REQUIREMENT(S) OF AN AAS OR BACHELOR PROGRAM.
Apply for Graduation
The semester before you plan to graduate (complete degree requirements), you need to apply for graduation. Once you submit your AAS graduation application, you will have access to Admissions' Bachelor Application.