October 26 Winter registration begins for all students
Oct 30 - Nov 3 Spring priority registration begins for currently enrolled, degree-seeking students
November 3 Spring registration begins for re-admitted degree-seeking students
November 13 Spring registration begins for non-degree students
December 12 Spring registration begins for newly-admitted degree-seeking students
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Check your registration assignment date and time. Click here for information on assignment times.
- Check your account for registration holds. Click here for information on registration holds.
- Review your degree audit (DARS) to register for the proper sequence of courses to satisfy degree requirements. Click here for information on understanding your degree audit.
- You are encouraged to speak with an advisor in the Academic Advisement Center, to receive information and guidance regarding your academic curriculum. Click here to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Financial Aid - Go to fafsa.gov to apply. For information on TAP eligibility, contact the Registrar's Office in Room C158. For information on guidelines for all other forms of financial aid, including loans, contact Financial Aid in Room A212A.
- Prepare your schedule by searching for classes in Class Search. Clicking on a course title in Class Search will pop up additional important information about the course.
- If you require a registration accommodation, contact Disability Support Services (FIT-ABLE).
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to Room A570.
- Register online through MyFIT starting from your assigned date and time, through the add/drop period. Click here for registration instructions.
- Read helpful information about understanding registration error messages.
AFTER YOU REGISTER
- Run your degree audit (DARS) again to confirm you are registered for required courses.
- As soon as you register for courses, you are responsible for the tuition unless you drop courses before the first day of the semester. Click here for information on making payment.
- Click here for information on refunds
GO TO STEP 4 ONLY AFTER REGISTERING FOR YOUR LAST REQUIREMENT(S) OF AN AAS OR BACHELOR PROGRAM.
APPLY FOR GRADUATION
The semester before you plan to graduate (complete degree requirements), you need to apply for graduation. Once you submit your AAS graduation application, you will have access to Admissions' Bachelor Application.