Policy No: IT003
The policy provides a coordinated, centralized, and sustainable computer hardware refresh process for all non-classroom faculty, administrators, and staff. FIT computers will be replaced on a rolling four-year cycle. This process will improve system dependability, administration, and cost management. FIT-Information Technology (IT) will coordinate administration of this policy with input from Vice Presidents, Divisional Directors, and Finance.
1. See Teaching Faculty Computer Refresh policy for teaching faculty.
Who Should Read This Policy
- Vice Presidents and Divisional Directors
- Non-Classroom Faculty, Administrator, and Staff
- Responsible Administrator(s): : Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
- Responsible Office(s): Office of Information Technology
- Dates: Issued: November 2017
- Contact(s): Informational Technology, Academic Technology and Desktop Services
View Official Policy
IT003, Computer Refresh (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.