Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Master of Arts Degree
Upon graduating from the Exhibition & Experience Design MA program, students will be able to:
- create original exhibition concepts that drive the narrative design experience and illustrate those concepts, including key and supporting information;
- interpret an exhibition’s content with accuracy and in a manner that is appropriate to the needs of the audience, client, venue, and illustrative of the narrative form;
- research an exhibition’s various audience types, its client, and the unique qualities and regulations of the exhibition’s site;
- render and graphically brand an exhibition environment that is comprehensive, innovative and highly experiential, meeting the project’s audience, educational, and design experience goals; and
- generate print, digital, and 3-dimensional materials that clearly communicate an exhibition’s structural, graphic, and multimedia design elements, as well as the exhibition’s narrative dynamic and tone.