Almost anyone can register for credit and non-credit courses at FIT no application necessary!
Here's how to get started:
Credit courses (non-degree) are officially registered with the State University of
New York and administered by an academic school and department. Tests, assignments,
and grades are provided by FIT faculty.
Noncredit courses are short, intensive seminars or workshops taught by an expert in
the topic. A mark of either Pass or Fail is awarded at the conclusion of the course.
- Non-Credit Online Course Registration
- Non-Credit Mail/Fax Registration Form
Non-Credit In-Person Registration
236 West 27th Street (Storefront)
New York, NY 10001-5992
As of February 1, the office will be open every Saturday and Sunday, except on the following dates:
Closed April 14-16 (Spring Break)
- Non-Credit Course Change - Add/Drop Form
- Non-Credit Refund Procedures and Form
- For additional information on CEO, CT, SUS, and TOT courses, email email@example.com. For additional information on SX courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For personal assistance call 212 217.7715