skip to con tent

In this section

Transferring Credits to a Degree Program

Students seeking to transfer credit from non-matriculated status to matriculated status in a degree program can consult the Matriculation Status Policy and Residency Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog, which explain the allowed limits for transfer.

Additionally, students are strongly encouraged to carefully review the degree curriculum for the degree they plan to apply to, as well as to take advantage of Advisement Sessions offered by the School of Continuing & Professional Studies to ensure that their courses taken in non-matriculated status are applicable to the degree program they plan to seek. 

If you are unable to attend an advisement session, you can contact a departmental advisor directly.