The Showroom Summit, is a full day summit for designers to find a showroom representative or open their own showroom and will feature some of the key players in the Fashion Industry. This full day summit will teach you the ins and outs of managing your showroom, managing sales, navigating market weeks, and many other tips and how tos to be successful in running your showroom.
TUEsday, June 27, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The course is specially priced thanks to a generous grant from SUNY.
- 10:00-10:15 Introduction/Welcome/Breakfast
- 10:30-11:30 How to Get Your Brand Ready for a Showroom/How to Find Your Showroom Representative- Carrie Morrisey- ISLYNYC
- 11:45-12:45 How to Manage a Multi-Designer Showroom- Exclusivity with the Showroom and Your Rights, You and Your Showroom at a Trade Show, What to Expect, How to Manage Sales- Carrie Morrisey and Jessica Goldfond- ISLYNYC
- 1:00-1:30 Lunch Break (Provided)
- 1:45-2:45 How to Find and Manage Your Own Showroom- Managing Sales, PR, Marketing and Branding- Nancy Guetssoyan- Fashion Economist/Martini Factory
- 3:00-4:00 Maneuvering Market Weeks- Hillary France -Brand Assembly
- 4:00-5:00 Mini Networking/Coffee
AND!! The first 50 registered attendees will receive two (2), one on one sessions with either one of the speakers or a consultant! These sessions will be scheduled at a later date and be held at the FIT Design Entrepreneur Showroom, 520 Eighth Avenue Ste 1202.