Students interested in a Professional Development Certificate of completion must file an affidavit form after completing the first course in the certificate. This will also enable you to obtain your official FIT ID and have access to the library. An audit form must be filled out at the end of your final course in order to obtain the certificate. See audit forms below.
Option 1 - Online
- Log into your MYFIT account with your *username and *password at https://myfit.fitnyc.edu
- Select the STUDENT tab
- Under Online Resources select ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM
- In the MAIN MENU options, select STUDENT
- Scroll down and select ONLINE CERTIFICATE DECLARATION
- Select NON-CREDIT CERTIFICATE from the two options
- Select your certificate program and hit submit
* *Your default username is firstname_lastname, so if your name is John Doe your username would be john_doe. Your default password is your birth date in this format: Mmmddyyyy (unless you previously changed your password). So if your birth date is January 1, 2011, your password would be Jan012011 (only the first letter of the month is capitalized). Please contact the IT Dept if you have any login issues at 212.217.4357 or via email at email@example.com.
Option 2 - In Person
Go to the Hot Topics office (236 West 27th Street-Store Front Level) to request and submit a paper affidavit form.
Brand Management Experience
Data Analytics: Retail Marketing
Fashion Events Planning
Image Consulting - On-Campus
Image Consulting - Online
Product Development Manager
Certified Technical Designer
Intimate Apparel and Swimwear
Wardrobe Technician and Costume Design Specialist