Mastering Fashion Business Practices in Today's Omni-Channel World
Are you a young professional looking to fast track your career, jumpstart a business, or gain in-depth understanding of omni-channel retailing? Take advantage of this transformative opportunity to learn from FIT's highly experienced business experts in this professional level summer intensive.
Future Dates TBD
- Spend eight days on FIT's campus, plus two days in the NYC field learning what defines a successful Omni-business, and how multi-channels impact the retail brand and bottom-line.
- Get direction from proven business methods to drive sales and consumer loyalty.
- Learn to use financials and data to track 24/7 business shifts and plan for the future.
- Find out how to incorporate leading-edge branding strategies including brand management, customer experience management, data analytics, and digital marketing to take your business forward and your career to the next level.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion.
Program Facilitator and Instructors: SXN 150 is an excellent opportunity for those interested in FIT's Business Certificate Group programs, Brand Experience Management, Omni-Channel Retail, and Data Analytics: Fashion Retailing, who are unable to commit to the full certificate program.
Neal Leavitt, adjunct instructor, Fashion Merchandising Management, and Professional Studies, FIT; former retail CEO; merchandising and senior vertical manufacturing executive
Bill DArienzo, facilitator and instructor, Brand Experience Management Professional Development Certificate programs, Professional Studies, FIT; founder and CEO of WDA, Brandmarketing Solutions and Apparel Analytic; internationally recognized branding and consumer insight specialist; author, Brand Management Strategies: Luxury and Mass Markets
Robert Salerno, retail consultant; former board member Bon-Ton Stores; senior major retail CFO and high level retail management executive