Policy No: HR004
The college recognizes that from time to time employees may require a leave of absence for certain family or medical situations. This policy applies to all eligible employees of the college. The FMLA entitles eligible employees to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- All eligible employees of the college
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Responsible Office(s): Office of Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Implementation History: Last Updated April 2009, March 2016
- Contact(s): Office of Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
View Official Policy
HR004, Family and Medical Leave (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.