Policy No. CR002
Social networking sites have gained popularity in recent years as a means for individuals and organizations to build relationships and share information. Social media provides an opportunity for the college to communicate with its various audiences in support of its educational mission and strategic goals.
Who Should Read this Policy
- FIT community members (employees, students) who officially communicate on behalf of the college
- third parties, such as contracted employees
- Responsible Administrator(s): Assistant Vice President for Communications
- Responsible Office(s): College and External Relations
- Date Issued: May 2014
- Contacts: Assistant Vice President for Communications
View Official Policy*
CR002, Social Media (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.