How do I see my grades?
At the end of term, grades are available to students via the online student information system.
- Log on to MyFIT using your FIT username and password.
- Click Student tab
- Under Online Information System, select View Your Final Grades
- Select the semester from the pull down menu
If you are not currently enrolled, you will not have access to MyFIT . You may order a transcript online.
Can I get a grade changed?
If there is a question about a final grade, the student must resolve the issue directly with the instructor who taught the course. If a change of grade is authorized by the instructor, the change of grade will be submitted directly from the academic department to the Registrar’s Office.
Any grade dispute(s) must be resolved within two years upon the receipt of the grade and cannot be disputed once the degree is awarded and sealed.
Grade Point Average
One measure of academic achievement is determined by grade point average (GPA). To determine your GPA:
- multiply the grade value for each course by the credit hours for the course
- add the results together
- divide that by the total number of credit hours taken
Formula: credits × grade value = quality points; quality points ÷ credits = GPA
You may only repeat a course in which one of the following grades has been received:
"F", "WA", "WD", or "WF".