skip to con tent

In this section

Former Students

If you were enrolled as a FIT degree student and you left for one or more semesters, you may return to complete your degree.

First, request a Re-Evaluation of Graduation. Written information will be provided to you on your status toward meeting degree requirements. If you choose to enroll at FIT once more to complete your degree, an application for re-admission must be filed with the Admission's Office and an admission decision must be rendered. For more information, contact Admissions. If you plan to complete the required courses at another institution, you should submit the Course Equivalency Assessment form (.pdf). 

All major/related area required courses are valid for up to ten years from the point of admission. After ten years, those major courses previously completed must be approved to fulfill current degree requirements by the chair of the major department. It is your responsibility to contact the department chair for a review of coursework and to obtain written permission for all courses approved to meet current degree requirements. A copy of the written permission must be submitted to the Registrar's Office before any further graduation review will take place.

Request a Transcript

If you need to request an FIT transcript, submit a Transcript Request.