Registration for fall Saturday/Sunday Live Precollege Programs:
August 22, 2017-September 16, 2017
Registration for fall Workshop Precollege Programs:
August 22, 2017-TBA, 2017
What you need to register for Precollege Programs:
- A PC or Mac with Chrome (preferred), or Safari , or Internet Explorer version 11 or better. (Sorry! No mobile devices at this time) Deactivate pop-up blockers if you experience trouble with pages loading.
- Username (this is your FIT @number) Don't have one or don't remember it? We can help!
- Pin# (This is your date of birth, unless you've reset it) Follow this format: 040399 (DOB is April 03,1999).
- Basic student information: full legal name, Social Security number, date of birth, ethnicity, gender, race, address, telephone number, parent's email address (for billing purposes), school, grade, and expected month and year of HS graduation. No name abbreviations or nicknames please! This will only cause you problems later 😁
- Choice of class(es)* (Is your class full? - see waitlist information here)
*Some courses require prerequisites, a prerequisite course is one that provides the background skills needed to take advanced-level courses. Prerequisite courses must be successfully completed prior to registration for advanced-level courses. Courses that require prerequisites will be marked with an asterisk (*) in our course listings and descriptions.
- Credit card for payment.
Ok...you're all set! If you have any problems email PrecollegePrograms@fitnyc.edu or call 212.217.4630 so we can help.