Summer Registration: March 15, 2018 - June 8, 2018
Who may complete this form:
Only parents, legal guardians or persons 18 years of age or older can enter registration information for this program. If you are not at least 18 years old and you wish to register, you will need to have a parent or guardian fill in the following forms with your registration data.
What you need to register for Precollege Programs:
- A PC or Mac with Chrome (preferred), or Safari , or Internet Explorer version 11 or better. (Sorry! No mobile devices at this time) Deactivate pop-up blockers if you experience trouble with pages loading.
- Username (this is your FIT @number) Don't have one or don't remember it? We can help!
- Pin# (This is your date of birth, unless you've reset it) Follow this format: 040399 (DOB is April 03,1999).
- Basic student information: full legal name, Social Security number, date of birth, ethnicity, gender, race, address, telephone number, parent's email address (for billing purposes), school, grade, and expected month and year of HS graduation. No name abbreviations or nicknames please! This will only cause you problems later 😁
- Choice of class(es)* (Is your class full? - see waitlist information here)
*Some courses require prerequisites, a prerequisite course is one that provides the background skills needed to take advanced-level courses. Prerequisite courses must be successfully completed prior to registration for advanced-level courses. Courses that require prerequisites will be marked with an asterisk (*) in our course listings and descriptions.
- Credit card for payment.
Ok...you're all set! If you have any problems email PrecollegePrograms@fitnyc.edu or call 212.217.4630 so we can help.
FIT takes various measures to protect personal data and records, including fulfilling its obligations under all applicable laws. To the extent it is applicable, FIT processes personal data in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, which provides protections for various information and records while a person is located in the EU. FIT provides notice to students, employees, and website users of what type of data FIT processes, including sensitive personal data, and how and why that data is used and shared through information posted on the GDPR page of FIT’s Privacy website. Please review the applicable notice(s) carefully.