If you encounter an ADOBE FLASH PLAYER problem please click
- 'ALLOW' after clicking on the Adobe Flash Player button
- then 'Return to Banner Flexible Registration' in order to proceed to our online registration system
Registration for Precollege Summer Programs was offered from March 20 - June 6, 2019. Late registeration period ended on June 13th, 2019. Register for 1-day, high school Summer Creative Careers here.
Who may complete this form:
Only parents or legal guardians of persons under the age of 18 OR persons 18 years
of age or older registering themselves can enter registration information for Precollege Programs. If you are not at least
18 years old and you wish to register, you must have a parent or guardian fill in
the following forms with your registration data.
What you need to register for Precollege Programs:
- A PC or Mac with Chrome (preferred), or Safari , or Internet Explorer version 11 or better. (Sorry! No mobile devices at this time) Deactivate pop-up blockers if you experience trouble with pages loading.
- Username (this is your FIT @number) Don't have one or don't remember it? We can help!
- Pin# (This is your date of birth, unless you've reset it) Follow this format: 040399 (DOB is April 03,1999).
- Basic student information: full legal name, Social Security number, date of birth, ethnicity, gender, race, address, telephone number, parent's email address (for billing purposes), school, grade, and expected month and year of HS graduation. No name abbreviations or nicknames please! This will only cause you problems later 😁
- Choice of class(es)* (Is your class full? - see waitlist information here)
*Some courses require prerequisites, a prerequisite course is one that provides the background skills needed to take advanced-level courses. Prerequisite courses must be successfully completed prior to registration for advanced-level courses. Courses that require prerequisites will be marked with an asterisk (*) in our course listings and descriptions.
- Credit card for payment.
Ok...you're all set! If you have any problems email [email protected] or call 212.217.4630 so we can help.
FIT takes various measures to protect personal data and records, including fulfilling its obligations under all applicable laws. To the extent it is applicable, FIT processes personal data in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, which provides protections for various information and records while a person is located in the EU. FIT provides notice to students, employees, and website users of what type of data FIT processes, including sensitive personal data, and how and why that data is used and shared through information posted on the GDPR page of FIT’s Privacy website. Please review the applicable notice(s) carefully.