MyFIT is the college's student account management system. It is activated for students after they are successfully enrolled in a course. It is used throughout the semester to print class schedules, access on-campus computers, view account balances, and view final grades. After enrolling, students will receive an email from [email protected] with their FIT MyFIT username and password to log into this system.
How long is the MyFIT account active?
The MyFIT account allows students to print schedule and check final grades. This account is activated after the student completes online registration and pays for the course. The MyFIT account will remain active for 90 days after the last day of classes.
How to Log In
1. Go to MyFIT.
2. Enter your FIT student username: firstname_lastname (all lowercase).
3. Enter your password.
- New students: default setting is your date of birth including "FIT", FITMonddyyyy (eg. Jan031980) where "FIT" and the first letter of the month is capital. Log in to reset for security purposes.
- Returning students: default setting is your date of birth Monddyyyy (eg. Jan031980) where the first letter of the month is capital. Log in to reset for security purposes.
Log In Help
If you have any issues logging in, email: [email protected] with the following details.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Password Reset Request
- Full name and date of birth
- email on file
- copy of photo ID
- "I am a Precollege Programs student"
They will email you shortly after with your password reset. You may also call (212)
217-HELP during regular business hours.