Selecting a Precollege course takes a bit of research on the student's part. We cannot
tell you what to enroll in. Course selection is based on your major of interest, abilities
and weaknesses, and overall passion for the subject. Choose a course you'll be excited
STEP 1: TIME COMMITMENT
Choose between our 4-day Precollege Workshops (HSX, JSX) OR our 10/11-day "LIVE" high school classes (HAC, HAD, HAR, HFA, etc...)
- "LIVE" Classes represent specific FIT majors and are very popular among students preparing for art and design colleges.
- WORKSHOPS focus on a specific set of skills or interests that may span several majors. Perfect for students who are hobbyists or are new to Precollege Programs.
STEP 2: AREA OF INTEREST
Choose from our many courses related to a specific major, or choose a class that focuses on a skill you'd like to develop.
- If you know which major you'd like to explore, click on the related link below for our course recommendations.
- If you do not have a major in mind, but have a topic you'd like to learn more about, select our "Advisement" link to to see our recommendations.
- Finally, when you know which class you want, visit: High School and Middle School Programs to access our online store.
Need help choosing a course?