Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Upon completion of the Packaging Design BFA Program, students will be able to:
- employ research and problem-solving methodology that apply analytical, critical, and strategic thinking skills;
- utilize a design process that takes into consideration packaging design principles, innovation, creativity, and sustainability;
- apply advanced design and technological abilities;
- create design solutions that exemplify packaging design effectiveness in diverse consumer brand platforms; and
- apply oral and written abilities across all aspects of brand communication (presentation, portfolio and design projects) and business communications.