skip to con tent

In this section


If you are a high school student
You may apply to the two-year Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree program. On completing that degree, many students choose to apply to a two-year bachelor's degree program. 

If you have an AAS from FIT
You may apply to another AAS program. If admitted, you will have to take only major courses, not liberal arts.

If you have credits or a degree from another college
You may apply to the two-year Menswear AAS program as a transfer student. Your credits will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis. See transfer credit evaluation.

Apply now.