While the Presidential Scholars Program is not a scholarship program, all students admitted to FIT's honor program receive an annual merit stipend of $1000 ($500 per semester)
In addition, several annual scholarships are available just for Presidential Scholars, with three designed to encourage studying abroad.
- The Jerome L. Greene Foundation International Studies Fund (up to $10,000 for 5 students)
- The Presidential Scholars Alumni Jodi Tilton Memorial Scholarship for Summer Study Abroad ($2000)
- The Henry Wolf Presidential Scholars Summer Study Abroad Scholarship ($5000)
- The Jodi Tilton/Jones Apparel Group Award for Advertising and Marketing Communications students ($500)
- The Buchman Community Engagement Grant