1. Find your room assignment:
- Go to Noncredit Courses and click on your course category to find your course listed with room assignment. Listings are updated daily with any changes. See also: Campus Map
- Daily room assignments are also posted on the bulletin board outside the CCPS office in the Conference Center, Room GHC-21 and at the security desks in the lobbies of the Pomerantz Center, Feldman Center, and 28th Street entrance.
2. Print your registration confirmation or download the confirmation to your mobile device.
3. Make sure you have a photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.)
4. Go to the Pomerantz Center Lobby or Feldman Center Lobby. Be prepared to present your photo ID and registration confirmation before continuing to your classroom.
5. A temporary FIT ID will be distributed during your first class and will be collected at the last class meeting. This temporary ID should be used along with your photo ID to enter campus buildings.
NOTE: The State University of New York requires that all persons present a photo ID to enter campus buildings and keep it readily available while on the premises.