Our non-credit certificate programs have been specially crafted to provide sound business theory with a real-word perspective. Professional Studies and Enterprise Studies and Digital Design offer professional development certificate programs for industry-experienced individuals who are seeking a career boost or new possibilities.
Most professional development program curricula can be accomplished within one year on a part-time basis. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion, attendees must complete the entire program within two years.
Certificates of Completion
- Computer Essentials for Fashion Design
- Computer Essentials for Graphic Design
- Computer Essentials for E-Commerce
- Computer Essentials for Video
- Color Specialist: Fashion and Home Products Concentration or Image and Style Concentration
- Fashion Events Planning
- Fashion Styling
- Image Consulting
- Wardrobe Technician and Costume Design Specialist
Product Development Group:
- Product Development Manager
- Product Development: Certified Technical Designer
- Product Development: Intimate Apparel and Swimwear
- Quality Assurance Field Inspector Training
- The Jimmy Bell/Givaudan Creative Fragrance Development Certificate Programs
Certificates of Achievement
Earn a Beauty Industry Essentials Certificate of Achievement. Gain an in-depth introduction to critical aspects of the beauty and cosmetics industries.
Earn a Sneaker Essentials Certificate of Achievement. Gain an in-depth overview of all aspects of the sneaker industry.
Earn a Wearable and Decorative Arts Certificate of Achievement. Perfect for those looking to sell their creations at craft shows, flea and farmer’s markets, galleries, and online markets. Professional expansion into selling your creations.
In order to receive a Certificate of Achievement, attendees must complete 3 courses in either Pet Product Design (SXD) or Wearable and Decorative Arts (SXW), plus 3 Creative Enterprise Ownership (CEO) courses.
To earn a Creative Maker Certificate of Achievement in Ethical Design and Local Manufacturing Fundamentals, you must complete the six required courses at the Brooklyn Army Terminal. All programs have been specifically crafted by professionals recognized in their fields to provide sound theory and impart real-world practices.